Sunday, March 30, 2014

Thing 5

#5 Note-taking 

image: 
After looking at a number of apps for note-taking I think what I am currently using will do.  
The quick notes I take on the notes app in iOS7, the Reminders app, and my Google account do not seem to conflict and keep me on top of my schedules and lists.
I hear much about Evernote and how teachers are using it with their students, however I feel in sync with what I use now, and switching to another app right now seems like a poor use of my time.
As I continue to listen and read about how others are organizing their lists, calendars, etc., I'll remain open to ditching what I use now and crossing over.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You made it through Thing 5 and ready for a "badge" on the 23 Mobile Things roster! Hurrah.

The directions for how to get your badges are listed on the FAQ page of the 23 Mobile Things website --- go to Question and Answer #6.

The folks managing 23 Mobile Things will place a "5" badge on the SELS blog roll so everyone can see your progress. You can also request a copy of the 5 icon to post to your site.

Again, congrats.

Anonymous said...

Congrats to have completed Thing 5! You are ready for a "badge" on the 23 Mobile Things roster! Hurrah.

The directions for how to get your badges are listed on the FAQ page of the 23 Mobile Things website --- go to Question and Answer #6.

Good work!