Saturday, June 7, 2014

Thing 14

#14 Videos

Exploring Vine has been entertaining, and I discovered some friends who have been using the app which made it all the more interesting exploring what Vine can do (or what people DO with Vine).
I'll experiment with this a bit more.  I like the archiving feature of the vine shorts.  It is also well-organized into categories.  The DIY section proves to be a bit challenging - explaining much in 6 seconds is a bit tricky; which would be why not much published in that category is DIY!
I won't be using the app in the classroom anytime soon - an educator account would help with content filtering for our young students.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I can see the problem with 6 second DIYs... "This is how you" and time. Still it can be quite fun and some people get really creative with Vines.