#21 Free-For -All
Too Noisy Pro
I use the Too Noisy app for grades K-6 and all grade levels respond positively to it, i.e., they are controlling their own noise level in the classroom. I pd. for the app because the "Pro" version has more alarm, timing, and scene options, and the ability to record our own alarm.
- I simply set the noise level appropriate to the work in the classroom.
- Students earn audible "stars" at intervals set by the teacher.
- If noise level is too high the glass "breaks" on the screen and one star is lost.
- Celebration music when specific number of goals are reached.
- I would project the app but have not yet figured out how to connect my iPad mini to a mounted projection system.
Pic Collage offers a quick and easy way to display pics with the option to use fonts, stickers, and frames. It is user friendly and a great way for kids to quickly compose and present experiences in and out of the classroom.